Sunday, April 5, 2009

Farewell County General!


14 years!!!


It's hard to believe that someone can stay faithful and watch a television show for 14 years....15 seasons!!! Well, the Vosicky household stays faithful to those shows on t.v that impact them, and we did just that for our beloved E.R!!!



But, Thursday was a sad day, when E.R and County General said good-bye.



It's hard to believe that on Thursday night we will no longer see, Dr. Moris, Dr. Gates, and Nurse Sam....the laughter the tears and the memories are all we have left of this show that really was the staple of Thursday Nights at the Vosicky house.



I remember as a kid, getting to stay up late to watch it. I remember when Dr. Ross, the beautiful Geroge Cloony was part of the cast....this show launched his career, which has made him one of the most beloved actors in Hollywood, and he had E.R to thank for that.


I know that it seems stupid that I'm saying "Thank You" to a t.v show, but there where many Thursday nights when I turned the t.v off and cryed because of just how impactful that nights episode was. E.R was a show that the Vosicky's will never forget, because it was our show.


Emily Smith (BFF) even said the other day that she knew not to call on Thursday nights after 9 because we were going to be watching E.R. I laughed so hard because even my best friend knew just how important this show was to us. :)


So, farewell E.R. and your 15 seasons and 14 years on NBC. Thank you for a wonderful ride and bringing the Vosicky clan around the tv on Thursday nights to wait patiently to see what was going to be thrown at us next, it was well worth it and fun.

1 comment:

Scotty & Lisa said...

I agree! I also got to stay up late to watch it as a child. It's crazy that it's over!