Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years 2010 and the stories that followed!!!

( Callie, Laura, Josh, Jason, Azooz, Me)

Happy 2010 Everyone!!! I hope you all had a wonderful and safe new year's !!! It's hard to believe that a decade has already passed.....it dosent seem real that 10 years can fly by that fast!! I guess we are wrong, because in a blink of an eye another 10 will be passing us by. It makes you stop and appreciate everything and everyone around you.

I had the most amazing time this year saying farewell to 2009 and hello to 2010!!! A group of us, mostly from work went to Biloxi and stayed the night at the IP Casino!!! Let's just say that it was amazing. So many fun things happened that night, we all got the chance to go and see a rapper named Flo Rida and got escorted to the VIP section, with our own waitress and bar, when midnight hit we got served champagine.....it was a really cool ending to our night. But along the way to getting to that point, we got all dressed up, partied like rock-stars and gambled like we had millions, and we can't forget that we drank maybe just a little too much.
(Jason, Me, Callie)

(Callie, Laura, Me)


(Me and my boyfriend, Azooz)

It will be for sure a night to never forget and one that I can always laugh about because it was so much fun!!!!

Enjoy 2010!!!!


No comments: