Thursday, July 3, 2008

HI Everyone!!!

I have conformed and started a 'blog!' I never thought that it would happen, but I gave it a thought and said that I would give it a try:)

This summer has been going well so far. I've been working hard and exhausting hours as a 'nanny' to the wonderful 'Wiggins' children ( Anna Lisa, Graham & Caroline)! They run me hard, but I love them so much and they have taught me so much about not only myself but about how great our God is. I'm blessed to have them in my life and I pray that I am witness to them (even though they are young, it's never to early to start).

Along with babysitting, I have been soul searching. I really do hate that term but I couldn't think of another one to describe what the Lord is doing in my life. HE IS GREAT!

This has been the verse that I have fallen in love with and find to comfort me in all seasons of my life. And believe me I have been through some seasons:) Many winters but many springs as well, but it's through the wonderful Lord I serve that carries me through them.

" There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to meant, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."
~Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

I hope everyone is doing well and that you are enjoying the wonderful summer days ( beach, vacations, picnics, or just reading a book that you have put off since last summer)

May God Bless your day,

Molly

No comments: