God, is here! He is good, and just, and perfect, and loving, and has sooo much Grace for me. I'm amazed at how wonderful he is, how he takes care of me, how he fulfills the desires of my heart without me even knowing.
So, why is He so good to me?
I for sure don't deserve it.
This is the question that I'm battling with right now. Who am I for him to call me by name?
For so long, I have doubted his love and mercy. I have doubted how faithful he is to me, how he leads me through the valleys of life, and I have doubted his existence in my life.
This past year, has been a growing experience. I have learned so much both personally, emotionally, and spiritually.
He had brought people into my life that have helped me through this journey. He has let me be a light to someone who needed it, and he uses me every single day as a servant for him to bring more people into his Kingdom.
I still ask, so why did he chose me? I'm a sinner, I'm dirty, I'm mean, and at times heartless and I don't deserve eternal life....but he chose me....he called ME by name and I am one of his sheep.
A battle that I have struggled with for a while is the church. I feel that the church is a broken house. I have seen evil in leaders in a church and I have seen people talk hurtful things about wonderful families and individuals. I was disgusted with what a church really was, but the Lord has called me back to the church. It still hurts to walk into a church and it takes baby steps- one at a time to do so.
But, I have the support of my parents that is amazing. I have the love of people that only want to see me fall in Love with the Lord every single day.
I'm inspired by my Dad recently he has developed a stronger relationship with the Lord. When I speak to him about things that are going on in my life, he points me to the Lord. First off, that wasn't Joe a year ago and second off, its an amazing and wonderful and beautiful thing to have parents that point you tot he Lord for all your answers. There advice only goes so far!
So, as this semester winds down, as I start to study for finals....I see Gods grace in every situation. I see him working in my life, changing me, molding me and preparing me for what lies ahead.
I may never know why he chose me....and I may never know why he is so good to me, but I do know that he loves me, he died for me and leads me through a life that has valleys and mountains but that's his love.
I pray that I can walk for the Lord and the Lord alone, that I can be light to those that need it and an example of grace to those in need.
Maybe that's why Kim and Joe named me Molly Grace!?
1 comment:
Molly, you are amazing! I'm glad that you have had a fruitful year and that you take the time to realize God's presence in your life. You are so blessed to have a family that supports you and loves you the way that yours does. Also, thanks for letting your mom know about my job. She is such an encouragement to me and without you telling her, I wouldn't have shared it. I truly appreciate it! Have a great week and I will be praying for you with your finals!
Post a Comment