
I can't begin to talk about my mom without getting tear's in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!! She to me is my hero. She is the most amazing women that I know and will ever know for sure. How to do you thank someone that brought you life, that raised you, loved you when you didnt deserve it, that cryed with you and even gave you a swift smack up-side the head when needed..........how do thank them for that?
I'm sure if you were to ask Kim, how many times I call / called crying to her and she just sat and listened and then gave her motherly advice, she would say that I called about 100 to many times!
I always say that when I become a mother, that the only thing I would ask for is to be 1/ 1 millionth of what my mom was to my brothers and I. I have a pretty amazing mother that is my best friend and will always be that.
She is the person that knows me through and through and can tell me how it is without any fluff to it. She's the real deal, and gives it as it is suppose to be given.
Thank You mom for everything that you do for me. There are never going to be enough words for me to thank you enough for what you do. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have a mother like you !
No comments:
Post a Comment