Monday, June 22, 2009

Daddy!

Happy Fathers Day!!!
I'm lucky to say that I have an amazing dad that has shown me so much in this short life of mine. I have seen what a true Godly man is, and what he should be like (lead by example), I have seen how a woman should be treated (thanks to Joe) and I have seen how a man should treat his daughter (like a Princess!) I have never been a Daddy's girl, but I will sure tell you that my dad is the man that when his daughter worries he worries, when she crys his heart breaks and when she laughs he is right there along side you laughing.
The present I bought dad this year was a nice wooden frame----and placed the wonderful picture of the both of us in it, so he could put it in his office at work because the one he has of me is horrific!!!!!!!!

I love my daddy, and can't thank him enough for what he has done and continues to do for me .


No comments: