Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Rolling Thunder

I love thunderstorms!!! I love everything about them, the way the wind blows at a slightly different angle than normal, the way the rain falls on the roof, the freshest smell that follows , how the grass brightens to an almost lime green, the clapping of thunder (God is bowling), and my most favorite of all is being sheltered from it all on the front porch rocking myself away enjoying Earths bath-time.

It's hard to believe that in just a week in a half, classes start back up! Where has this summer gone? It seems that as I get older, the summers seem to just slip away from me and before you know it you have to pay the lovely tuition bill and start getting up for those wonderful 8AM classes that you registered for back in March, not really thinking about how hard it would be come August. Regardless, I'm looking forward to getting back into a daily schedule of going to school, working, and then somehow allowing time for me to actually have a social life.

Lets hope that I can manage everything this semester and still finish with a good GPA.

No comments: