Wednesday, November 25, 2009

21 is so Sweet!!!!!



Here is some pictures of my 21st Birthday, which was on November 6!! The family went to dinner and then some friends went to Hard Rock Casino in Biloxi!!!!


I Love my little brother - even though he's bigger than I, he will always be my little brother!!The older I get, the more and more I start to look like Kim aka. Mommy!!!

The group @ the RISE bar at the top of the Hard Rock :-)

Laura, Callie, ME and Meghan !!!!!!!!! I love these ladies, they made my birthday so special! My friend Azooz and I - he spoiled me on my birthday with very nice gifts!
Yes, I passed out on the car ride back to Mobile...and somehow someone got a hold of my camera and decided to take a few shots!!!!!

Over all my 21st birthday was wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better evening with my family and friends!

No comments: