Monday, October 13, 2008

Mid-Term!

Good Lord!! Where has time gone?

Last week was mid-terms and it's hard to believe that half the semester is already over. Mid-term is the point in the semester when you find your current grade and you then freak out beyond beliefe, praying to God that he gives you the passing grade.

I'm pretty close to that line. Sad to say, but yes! I have never been a good student, I love to learn, it just has never come easy for me. That is one of my many downfalls. But, like everyone says, I have other things that work in my favore.

Beside school, I have been busy decorating the apartment for fall. I bought some pumkins and today I am going to make an arragement on our table....I'm looking forward to see what it turns out like. I have a secented Apple candle burning and it just makes the entire place smell like fall!!! I love it....although I wish that it would be a little cooler, that weather will come on its own time, no need to rush it.

Well I just thought that I would drop a post, to tell you guys that I am alive and that I may be losing weight and losing hair because stress induces alot of not so good things in my life. Something that I have to learn to manage, that can be a work in progress!!

Enjoy the week:)

No comments: