Gosh, I can't tell you at how much I love fall!! Aww, just the thought of being able to open your windows and let the crisp air run throughout your house ( or in my case, apartment ) is the best feeling in the world. I think I love this time of year so much is because it was on the prettiest times of year in Wisconsin growing up. Unless you have lived in the north and visited during the changing of the leaves, you have no clue. Looking back at it,I see how God just used a paint brush and had a day with a it. But there is also a downside to it as well, and that is, the leaves fall and then the snow arrives. Of course the first snow fall is magical and wonderful, but that is the downward spiral until April.
My two favorite months are, October and November (birthday month)! We have been really lucky this year in the south with the weather. I opened the windows last week and at night I woke up cold, not wanting to get out of bed and go to class....if that's hard to believe!
But, I will tell you, I can't believe that this year has gone by so quick. I was looking at my calender today in amazement that it's already October and then I saw that we only have 10 more weeks left until 2009!!! How crazy is that, I mean it's almost wrong. I have come to the conclusion that as you get older the time goes quicker. I mean, it really does feel like just yesterday that I was starting college, and here today in December I will be a junior. And on top of that I am going to be 20, on November 6!!!! 20! Two decades, just the sound of that makes me sick. But hey, like most say the 20's are the best times of your life. I'm hoping so because the teenage years sucked.
Classes are going well for me, although I have come to find out that college takes alot more time than you think. Of course I knew that I was going to be studying and writting papers, ect, but what I didnt realize is that on top of that you have to make a social life (of which I have lacked in), you have to find a job (something I don't have to do but I want to) and then find time to sleep. Believe me I have come to love a good afternoon cat nap. It just seems that the more you pile on your day the faster the day goes and then you have to do it all over again. That's exhausting. I'm guessing that is what it feels like to me a mom, the same routine over and over every single day.
Just wanted to keep everyone up to date, even though there is no fun news in my life. I mean no fun news. No boy drama, no friend drama, school drama was last week and life for me right know is going well. Of course me and doubtfulness I am guessing that something is coming my way, but I am turing that one over to the Lord to handle. I can't add another thing to my plate!!
Enjoy the fresh fall air! I'm looking forward to going out and craving a pumkin and making my center piece for my kitchen table!!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment