Where is this road that I am on leading me to?
It's one of the hardest things in the world for me to 'trust.' At times, I am the total opposite and trust way to much and in the long run become a door mat. But it seems more recent, I need to trust the one person in my life that can actually help me. My selfishness has turned me away from the Lord.
For example, school. I have had a rocky semester. Not because I wanted to, just because that's how it evened out. School will never come easy for me and I'm ok with that. But I desire so bad, to pass a class with a grade that is on the boarder of failing. It's my lack of trust in the Lord that he will bring me through the class, and I have come to the conclusion that I may NOT pass a class. As hard as that is to swollow, it's a lesson, a HARD lesson at that, but a lesson. I desire so much to be that academic student, that student that can study and ace the test. Me on the other hand have never been that way.
Although, as I look back at my life, the entire soon to be 20 years of it. I see things that I wish I could go back and change. One being, not finishing high school. High school despite how much it sucks is a place where you learn so much, maybe not academic wise, but for sure, social wise. I missed out on that. I wish that I would have gone back to Fairhope High School and finished. Not have taken the easy road out. Not saying that home-school is bad and at that time in my life, I needed to be home-schooled, but I was healthy at one point and I think that I could have gone back and finished it out. But, there's no reason to look back at things that can't be changed.
I'm just learning the hard way, once again. I keep telling myself that I am on this road for a reson. I was placed in this situation at this time for a reson greater than myself. As hard as that is for someone to admit and move forward, I am trying my hardest. So I keep telling myself that I have to take One Step at a Time. There's no reason to rush to finsish collage, there is no reason to wish things that have not yet entered my life, because the Lord has plans for me and I need to be patient and wait, because they will come.
On a cooler note, I registered for Spring 2009 classes ( Lord willing that I pass the classes that I am currently in).
Here is what I am going to be taking.
- Geography with a Lab
- Survey of Communication Theory
- Computer Application
- Introduction to Writting and Reporting for the Media
I'm looking forward to taking those classes.
Well, I'm going to go and study....this week is a stresser. I have so much due...lets see. An American Lit paper due tomorrow, a 6 page research paper due in Advertising due Thursday (on Public Service Announcements) and an American Lit test on Thursday!!! GO ME!
Enjoy this beautiful weather, Fall has finally arrived!! YEAH!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment