Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's Over

OK,

It's over!! It's over!!

I never thought that I would get to this point, alive. But I am here and it wasnt my doing that got me here.

I finished with finals last night and walking out of that classroom was the most refreshing feeling in the world.

But, I was telling Emma this morning that it dosent feel that I am done, like I feel that I should be studying still. I'm guessing this is because for the past week all I have been doing is studying and staying up late. So I guess that would explain why I slept until noon today. I'm catching up on my Z's!!!

Oh a funner note, I deep cleaned the entire apartment today.....well my room, bathroom, living room and kitchen!!! I couldn't tell you at how dirty the place had gotten....I'm guessing because of finals Emma and I forgot that we had to keep up the cleaning. But everything is spotless now and smells good, so Molly is one happy camper:)

No comments: