Ok, I have Lost it....I mean, gone to the "funny farm!" Finals start today for me, and I'm a big ball of nerves and stress and everything else combined into one thing. Oh, how wonderful collage can be. I have one final today....I don't think it will be that hard, but tomorrow is the day I might just actually resort to the "funny farm."I have two major finals, of which only one of the teachers gave a study guide out.....so how am I suppose to study 9 chapters and know what is going to be on the test:) I have lost the faith that I need to get through the rest of the week, but hey....it will all turn out ok.
Tonight on top of everything else, I have orientation for my new job, from 6 to 9.....how once again, Molly will be pulling an all nighter. Last night, I hit the pillow around 4 and got up at 7:30 to return to the books (so to say)!
Last night around 2 AM, Emma and I had lost it, so we decided to clear our minds and go for a joy ride around Mobile for a while......well as many of you know I dress to impress!!!

Yes, you guessed it....leggings, black cotton shorts, grey t-shirt, green hoodie, and of course my favorite my UGG's!!!
Maybe this is the reason why I haven't yet found a boyfriend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment