Ok, it's hard to believe that today is DECEMBER 1st!! My Gosh, where has the time gone. I do love this time of year and season, but I just wish that it would slow down for a second.....it's hard for me to picture what another year going by so fast is going to be like.
Well...I hope everyone had a Thanksgiving full of laughter, smiles, and being over stuffed beyond human compasity.
The Vosicky Family had a wonderful, very 'low' key Thanksgiving, which is a rareity for our family. I wish I could say that the food was great, but I haven't been eating that much lately and my plate at dinner was rather bare....I mean like a tiny piece of turkey and that's about it. So, I'm hoping when this week from "HELL" is over that I will regain my appetite.....I love food to much for me not to eat it :(
This past week was a well needed break from school. I was on the verge of losing my hair, preaged wrinkles, and dropping out....so the timing was perfect for me.
The best part was that I got to see friends....Emily, Libby, Andrew, Autumn, etc.
I love being around people that make me laugh and that is exactly what I did the entire week, while I was with everyone. By Sunday night, I was beyond exhausted because of staying up until 4 in the morning every day because I was out with friends...and I am paying for that now, but I had a wonderful time and can't wait for everyone to get home in 2 weeks so we can do it all over again.
I finished my two papers over the break, and that was a true relief for me. I am still learning this entire time management thing, that it's not that easy to do. So, of course I waited until the last second to write a 6 page research paper on "Direct-to-Consumer Advertising in Pharmaceutical Sales"!!!! Sounds fun right :)
So, that paper gets handed in tomorrow on top of a presentation due at that same time and then finals begin for me on Thursday.
But Friday is when I will be celebrating collage style!!! I will be done with Fall semester on Friday at 8 PM!!! One final Thursday, and then 2 finals on Friday and I am DONE!!! Yeah.
Don't ask me where this semester has gone, because I have no clue, but I do know is that 2 years from now I will be graduating and that is a scary thing to think about. I will have just turned 22!!! That's to young to enter the world! But of course according to Mom and Dad, heck NO it's not....meaning the sooner I graduate the sooner they stop paying for things. How nice of them!
So, I have been looking at internships, and I have come to the conclusion that I am going to have to move in order to find a job. The job market for Mobile sucks and the fact that I don't want to live here when I graduate is another. So I have been looking and I love the fact of applying for internships in Texas, Atlanta, Charlotte, and Nashville!!! We will see what happens!!!
Well everyone enjoy recovering from this past week....the bloating will subside shortly!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment