Sunday, February 8, 2009

50 Things You Didn't Know About Me!

I'm going to do a fun post today.........so I thought that I would list 50 things that you didn't know about me!! Some are pretty interesting, so be prepaired :)

1. My full name is : Molly Grace Vosicky

2. I was born in Laguna Beach, California!!! The real OC baby!

3. am addicted to Watermelon

4. Grew up in Wisconsin, hence the reason I have somewhat of a Northern accent

5. Am terrified of snakes

6. Was home-schooled for 2 years


7. Was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder when I was a Freshman in high school.


8. Like to control things


9. Shoes are my drug of choice


10. Shopping is my pain-killer of choice

11. Have only been kissed two times in my life ( my first kiss happened when I was 19 at the Iron Bowl in Auburn)

12. I drive a VW Bug "Lucy" (blurple-the color / a mixture of blue and purple)

13. A waitress at Buffalo Wild Wings

14. Have two best friends (Emily Smith & Libby Allen)
15. Have never had a boyfriend
16. Plan on going to graduate school after I graduate from University of South Alabama.
17. Would love to one day work for a non-profit organization
18. Like ot paint
19. Was hit in the head by the end of a hammer when I was 7, by no other than my older brother Alex.
20. As a kid, I liked to lick the sinder block walls of our basement.
21. Became a believer when I was 16
22. Mani/Pedi's are my weakness (and will spend the money to go and get them done on a
regular basis)
23. Would love to marry one day, but not have children until later in life.

24. Want to adopt as many children as I can.

25. I was asked to appear on the Oprah show in September 2007 (an episode speaking about Bipolar disorder, I declined because I wasn't ready to open up to the world about it).
26. Have an attitude that makes me come off as a "bitch" at times, but I promise it takes me a second to warm up to you.

27. I don't need any help, I can do it on my own. (I can change a tire, put air in my tires, ext)

28. Have the highest standards for guys......that could be another day.

29. Love being outdoors
30. Love the beach, but hate the sand!
31. Get motion sickness.....airplane, back seat of a car, boats.

32. Yes, I own a pair of UGG boots---the things that should have gone out of style before they even came into style!
33. Am the only girl, and have two of the coolest most amazing brothers in the world.
34. Kim and Joe are my parents (and spoil me to the core)
35. Am a magazine freak....I buy one everytime I enter a store.
36. Love to paint
37. Lip gloss makes me smile :)
38. My favorite band is "Kings of Leon"
39. Was a 10 lb 6 oz baby!
40. Sometimes just get in my car and drive......to nowhere, just drive!
41. Love smelling the rain.

42. I take a nap everyday
43. My favorite flowers are tulips!!! I'm still waiting to have someone send me a bundle of them.
44. Am a hopeless romantic!
45. I cry when I see an older person or a special needs person ( =I guess I have a big heart)!
46. Own over 40 pair of underwear!
47. My closet is color cordinated and all my shoes are kept in there boxes.
48. Can't wait to fall in love
49. I'm still searching for the thing that I need to live my life for.
50. I have broken my arm from falling out of a tree!
I hope you can laugh at most of these, because these 50 things makeup who I am!!!

No comments: