I'm well aware of the phrase "He's just not that into you!"
Of course, I'm the type to withhold information like that, but besides that it's a true statement that I feel awfully close to.
So, last night two of my girlfriends - Sara Lee and Katrina - went and saw the movie. It was really funny, cute and so very true in many scenses. I always like picking out characters in the movie that are closest to me and my life. Well the one closest to me that I picked along with Sara Lee and Katrina was Jennifer Anistons character "Beth."
She is the one that had been in the 7 year relationship, they lived together and she wanted to get married. But at the end she finds that marriage is just a pieace of paper that is signed and that their love for each other is much greater and deeper than most married couples. Basiclly it boils down to, that she wanted something and didnt get her way so dumped him, but then regretted it because she knew that he was perfect and the one for her. I won't give away the ending, but it's a true 'chick-flick' to go see.
So here is my other delema and of course it goes along with the entire movie theme.
No comments:
Post a Comment