Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let's Dance the Night Away!!
















Last Saturday (21st) I went to my very frist Mardi Gras ball, MOT or (Mystics of Time)!!! It was so much fun. I think what was so much fun, was getting ready and dancing the night away. I wasn't that excited about going because the guy that I was suppose to go with had an emergency the nigth before and had to go out of town, so I was dateless up until Saturday morning and then Matt came to the resuce!!!! My really good friend Katrina and I went together with our dates and it was so much fun. I think the pictures will describe just how much fun it was:)








(Phillip, Malik, Harrie, Katrina, Matt, Me)




(Let me explain: after the ball the group walked from the Civic Center downtown to Dauphin Street......it was COLD and drizzling and I found a vent that was blowing hot air....well to say the least I was being windblown.....Harrie got a hot-dog and in midbit the picture was taken!!!)


And this is how the night ended!!!

No comments: