20 years!!!!

Molly Grace Vosicky
11/06/1988
Laguna Beach, California
Time flys by......I can't believe that I am 20! It kind of feels surreal to me, it just seems that yesterday I was turning 16 and that was the coolest thing of all time. That was an astonishing 4 years ago, hard to believe. Alot has happened in that 4 years, some good and some bad, but it has all shaped me to be the woman I am today at 20!
This is an exciting time in my life, this is the time of my life. I am praying that my 20's are better than my teens where. I'm hoping that in my 20's I can grow and see the world, through a new set of eyes. Go and experience new things and not be held back by anything.
So, I'm taking a step forward into the next 10 years. They will fly by, but I'm going to enjoy every year of my 20's!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment