Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Girls Night!







Girl's Night!!


I love Girls' Night, it is so much fun. I'm not really sure how it got started, but it has gotten started and I love it and I think Kim, Emma and Karrie love it to. So, Monday night we all headed over to Kim's apartment and she made us a chicken dish (which was to die for) Thanks Kim! :) But what is a good dinner party without taking some killer pictures of everyone.



Please excuse my attire, I usually dress up for these events, but Monday was a rough day as you can see...although I will be glad to announce that I showered that day :-) Here are some pic's from that night, and one from my birthday dinner.


~ This would be me on the ground after falling into the pool, while holding onto the railing...and you wonder why my parents gave me the middle name of "grace!" ~









~This is me before I fell into the water.....you think I would be able to hold on, but that little railing is slippery~

~ This is what happened, when I fell into the water. My poor UGG's got wet~






~ I got stuck in this tree.....yes, I know that it was like 9 feet from the ground, but it was fun sitting in the tree~

Well, these are the moments that I get to laugh and enjoy having fun with people in my life that are amazing. The Lord really has answered my prayers in bringing people into my life that will shape me and help me through this journy. I pray that these people stay in my life when we all leave and depart into the real world. Kim and Karrie will graduate from graduate school in May and head away from Mobile, where Emma and I have another two years. But I know that where ever the Lord takes Kim and Karrie, I will for sure be taking a road trip to go and see them and take more pictures that will last a lifetime.

No comments: