I have seen that our bodies that we live in is one crazy machine, and it really has a mind of it's own.
Mom and Dad (Kim and Joe) have really been wanting me to get a job this year. They want me to have the much used much loved word "balance" in my life! Of course, it's easy for me to object since I have not had to work while going to school, thanks to my parents and grandparents for a college fund. Believe me, they have pounded this into my head, that money runs out ( and in a sense the way that I am living my life, it's going fast ). I guess living in "club-med" dosent classify as a "need" in life. What can I say, living is expensive and I live in Mobile.....you will pay $$ to live in a somewhat safe area. Cause' you never know what around the corner is going to be like.
So, I took Mom and Dad's nagging words to heart and found myself a job. It was really by the grace of God that I did because I had applied at like 4 places and no one was hiring, even for the holidays. You know the economy is bad when TARGET isn't hiring for Chritsmas. So, I got a job woring for "Forever 21" in the mall. It's a brand new store (has not yet been opened, that's going to be my job). I dont invision this being a job that last's for long. I only expect it to last until January 12, 2009, when Spring classes start. But for the entire month I have off for Christmas break it is going to do just fine. '
But, for anyone who has had to go and look for a job, and then have a job interview, you know at how stressful that can be. Well, I never thought that I was stressed until I looked in the mirror and saw what stress and MOlly really combine to look like. It's not pretty. The dreded zit, and it's not just one, it's like five in a region. Oh what a joy!!! I was lucky enough to not have bad skin, but let me tell you when stress and 'that time of the month' comes, my skin has a mind of its own.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment