Monday, August 4, 2008

Girl's Weekend!!!!

( The Molly moment's, Emily and Libby live to see. I have this thing, that I laugh at everything, even if it's not that funny. I'm the girl that you can tell a dumb joke to and laugh, when no one else does!!! But the worst is when we take pictures, I can't smile for long until it turns into a laugh and sure enough, mid laugh the picture is snapped)


It has been a while since I can last remember Emily, Libby and I going away for the weekend. Sad right! My two best friends and we can't seem to find time to all get together for dinner once a week to chat....life has gotten busy! I can only imagine what it is going to be like when we start school. But, Emily's aunt Sharon DeVine ( love that name) lives on Dauphine Island, so we trecked down there in the BUG for the weekend and did absolutly nothing. We layed out, swam, layed out some more and ate so much food we felt sick. But it was some good times, that is for sure. We laughed alot, talked about life, and just had fun embracing and soaking up the moment together and our friendship that at our age has somehow lasted an astonishing 7 years!!!


The Kodak moments, that we shared were maybe not some of our best but they were some funny ones. Libby for some reason enjoys making " the face" as Emily and I call it, along with throwing the peace sign in the air!!! Oh how we laugh at Libby and how she want's to stay young!!!


So all three of us can at least say that we did spend a weekend together this summer. The days are winding down and we are still trying to cram all the things we wanted to do in the time span of 2 weeks and counting!!! How I sometimes wish time would stop or the days would be longer, but that is not how God intended it to be, so I guess I will have to settle for what he gave me!!!



No comments: