Someone please inform me on where the summer went!!! It's so sad to think that I'm going to be heading back to school in a week. Scary!!! I keep reciting in my head that "God is Good, that I am NOT in control of his perfect and wonderful plan that he has for me." This is something that I battle with daily, to think that I, MOlly Grace Vosicky am not in control of my life. That's a pill to swollow in allowing my wonderful maker to control this crazy and sinful life that I lead. I will admit that as the school year comes upon me, I am getting aprehensive. A sin in and of itself! I don't trust the Lord.....that he will carry me through the times that are hard, that he will not be there when I need him the most. Although in my head I know that he is there, he is the ever present one. This is a prime example of my sinfulness and Yes, I am ashamed to say that I don't trust the Lord at times.
Many of you don't know ( and most people dont) the journey the Lord has placed me on. I may have a little easier than most, but I live with an illness that at times controls my life ( again a sin), a illness that the Lord GAVE me, he picked me to carry this cross and in that I should be ever thankful, for he called my name, because he knew that I would be able to handle it. Where at times, I feel that I wont be able to, I know that in the deepest part of my heart I will be able to. So, let me get to the point of this whole langing of me typing is getting to is that I fear the unknown. I fear that I won't be a good student or a good friend, or daughter, I fear that I will give up half way through the semester because I had a moment in my life where I queshtioned the Lord. In this time, I have to turn to the Lord and praise him, praise him for providing for me, for allowing me to walk the road I am on, to have the parents and friends that I do, and to greatful for each and everyday I get to wake up and glorify him.
Dear Heavenly Father:
I pray that you guide me through this coming school year. Let me a servent of yours, show me how to preach the word and be a beackend of hope for those that are lost. Guide me down the path you have set before me to be a godly women. Shape me and form me to be the women you created before time itself was created. I pray that you soften my heart, to bridel my tongue, open my ears to hear those that are yearning and searching and for me to have my arms outstretched to those that need your love. Allow me to be a better, daughter, sister, and friend. I ask that you take my selfishness and place kindness and love in my heart, show me what it is to serve you everyday. Father, I pray that you give me strength to walk through the valley, that you carry me through the moments of sheer darkness and for me to have faith in you in all the stages of my life. I love you father and I thank you for choosing me for calling me by name. You have redeemed me and you have called me by name. -Amen-
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment