Alright, for the past 2 months: myself, along with the Smith family have been madley addicted to " So You Think You Can Dance." Yeah we are addicted, the kind of addicted that thanks to TiVo, we watch the dances over and over and even weeks later surf the YouTube world until we find them again!!! A true addiction :)
Although all good things must come to an end, and tonight we have to say good-bye to Katee, Joshua, Twitch, and Cortney!!! Sad, my bet is on either Joshua or Katee, both beautiful dancers and so humble!!! I wont miss though, Mary Murphy's screem and Nigal's teeth ( they bother me so much)!
Tonight, my heart may just possible be broken becuase the show we tune in for all summer long on Wednesday and Thursday night's come's to an end. There still maybe hope because the tour is coming to Pensacola in November sometime. But I don't think I will be able to attend that, because there is nothing better than watching it on tv!!
If you watch the show, enjoy!!!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment